Friday, December 10, 2010

Wait, What? Okay.

I'll try to keep this brief.
I had started my original blog a few months back. I mainly used it as my journal and would often pour my brain out until such time as it filled with garbage... I had to spout the garbage somewhere, that was the place. However due to some technical issues with the Google account said blog was associated with, all dozen or so posts were lost to the ages. When I use the word 'lost' I'm not implying that there was anything relevant to anyone in the world but myself, but I still feel a little cheated.

I suppose for the time being, well hopefully from now on, this will be the home of my inane ramblings. If you were a follower before, I would ask that you keep following. If not, I would suggest that you were and are better off. I don't offer advice or inspiration. You'll never leave one of my blogs with a happy, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows feeling. But you will read my honest opinions. I spit the truth son. Legit. Word. Thug life? ...Thug Life.

1 comment: